Costa Mesa, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 4,705,415 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 458,817 SF / 9.75% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 2,264,478 SF / 48.12% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 855,000 SF / 18.17% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,127,120 SF / 23.95% of total office with retail
Costa Mesa Demographics
- Total Population113,198
- Male Population(50.4 %) 57,027
- Female Population(49.6 %) 56,171
- Median Age35.00
- Average Household Income$103,257
- Median Household Income$79,207
- Median Income Under 25$50,841
- Median Income 25-44$89,354
- Median Income 45-64$85,135
- Median Income Over 65$53,082
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
Looking to Relocate Your Business? Phoenix is Your Best Bet
November 01, 2017
Amazon’s search for a new home has stirred up city officials and developers across the country, and 238 applicants across North America have expressed interest in housing the company’s next headquarters. Of course, the retail giant has a few requirements: the chosen metropolitan area should idea...
Slow, Steady Growth for Orange County Office Sales in Q1
April 25, 2017
Executive Summary Q1 sales volume sees modest growth of 8% year-over-year average price per square foot rises 25% to $240 largest sale of Q1 closed by Karma Automotive in Irvine 5 major office projects on track for Q2 delivery Buyer appetite for Orange County office assets has been rising steadi...