North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 684,990 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 135,349 SF / 19.76% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 549,641 SF / 80.24% of total office with retail
North Hollywood Demographics
- Total Population73,571
- Male Population(51.0 %) 37,550
- Female Population(49.0 %) 36,021
- Median Age36.00
- Average Household Income$72,117
- Median Household Income$52,267
- Median Income Under 25$37,063
- Median Income 25-44$57,094
- Median Income 45-64$61,564
- Median Income Over 65$33,548
Top 50 Office Sales of the Last 2 Decades
February 01, 2021
The years between 2000 and 2020 have proven to be quite eventful for the U.S. office market. The first decade started on the tail end of the dot-com bubble, which resulted in the boom and bust of an unprecedented real estate bubble. Then, the 2010s were marked by growth and consolidation, only t...
Racing for the Sky: The World’s Tallest Buildings to Date
September 09, 2020
For most of the past century, the U.S. reigned supreme as the home of the tallest buildings in the world. Then, Asia took over. Watch the world’s skyscraper race!
The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has halted the progress of several commercial real estate projects in New York City. One of them is the latest addition to Kaufman Astoria’s campus ― the Queens Astoria Studios Office — located at 34 36th Street. Work on the 97,000-square-foot Queens office space be...