Seaway West - Space Availability
3315 Seaway Blvd., Everett, WA
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Everett
- Neighborhood Boulevard Bluffs
- Market Seattle
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Parking Ratio 1.08/ 1,000 SF
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2016
- Date Updated 15 Apr, 2021
• 53,120 RSF Total
• $0.75/SF, NNN warehouse
• $1.60/SF, NNN office
• NNN - $0.17
• New shell construction
• 30’ Clear height
• 50’-55’ Typical bay spacing
• Dock high and grade level loading
• 238 Parking stalls
• M-1 Zoning
• R-30 Rigid roof insulation
• 6" Reinforced slab
• ESFR Fire sprinkler system
• T-5 Energy efficient lighting (15 fc @ 36" AFF)
• Divisible to ±20,000 SF
• Excellent location near the Boeing Everett Plant
• Excellent access to SR-526, SR- 525, I-5, and I-405
• Highly sought-after Everett market
• Seattle/Puget Sound market industrial vacancy rate of 3.9%
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Space Available see moresee less|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Seaway West?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Seaway West?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Seaway West totals 53,120 square feet.
When was this property built?
Seaway West was built in 2016.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.