4th & Madison - Office Space Availability
925 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- City Seattle
- Neighborhood Seattle Central Business District
- Zip Code 98104
- Market Seattle
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2002
- Date Updated 15 Apr, 2021
Welcome to Fourth & Madison, a building owned by Clarion Partners and Nuveen Real Estate. Completed in 2002, Fourth & Madison is located in the central business district of Seattle. The tower sits on approximately one acre and consists of a retail courtyard incorporated in the podium at its base within a unique five-story atrium. The building enjoys views south to Mount Rainier and west to Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
- View of Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains, Space Needle and Mt. Rainier
- On-site fitness center
- Bright Horizon's childcare
- 7th floor rooftop terrace
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for 9' ceilings
- Secure bike storage
- On-site retail: Belle Epicurean, Sushi Kadasai, Capelli's Gentleman's Barbershop
- 845,533 SF Total
- Class A+ Office
- LEED Platinum certification
- 1/1,000 parking ratio
- Garage access via Madison Street and Marion Street
- Electric charging stations
- Zipcar sharing on-site
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Space Available see moresee less|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 4th & Madison?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at 4th & Madison?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 4th & Madison totals 38,722 square feet.
When was this property built?
4th & Madison was built in 2002.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.