San Jose, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 16,548,870 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 4,022,976 SF / 24.31% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 9,646,613 SF / 58.29% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 1,654,281 SF / 10% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,225,000 SF / 7.4% of total office with retail
San Jose Demographics
- Total Population1,026,658
- Male Population(50.4 %) 517,100
- Female Population(49.6 %) 509,558
- Median Age36.50
- Average Household Income$133,334
- Median Household Income$104,234
- Median Income Under 25$48,382
- Median Income 25-44$121,494
- Median Income 45-64$119,777
- Median Income Over 65$58,638
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Are You Living in One of the Cities Where Commuting Time Increased the Most or Least?
August 13, 2019
If you live and work in the U.S., you likely have some form of commute to work. Whether you take the train or go by car, bus or subway – or all of the above – commuting takes up a large amount of your personal time that can often lead to frustration. Spending hours in …