Oakland, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 1,886,985 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 471,054 SF / 24.96% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,415,931 SF / 75.04% of total office with retail
- Total Population421,042
- Male Population(48.4 %) 203,786
- Female Population(51.6 %) 217,256
- Median Age36.50
- Average Household Income$101,853
- Median Household Income$68,442
- Median Income Under 25$46,056
- Median Income 25-44$77,645
- Median Income 45-64$73,861
- Median Income Over 65$45,064
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
Your Work Week Could Be 10 Hours Shorter in Dallas or Houston – What’s it Like to Live and Work as a Freelancer in These US Cities?
November 27, 2018
Highlights: Working a 29-Hour Week in KCMO Will Get Your Very Own Private Office Want to Be a Freelancer in Silicon Valley? You’d Better Start Looking for a Roommate Average-Earning Freelancers Would Need to Work 79 Hours per Week to Support Themselves in Boston Customize expenses and working ho...
The 40 Most Sustainably Powered US Cities, Ranked
August 01, 2018
Nearly four decades after President Carter adventurously installed solar panels on the White House, America’s energy transition away from fossil fuels has seen only modest progress. 2007 marked the first year in history when more than half of the world’s population lived in cities, and the U.N. ...