San Francisco, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Office Spaces with Retail
Total: 8,243,738 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 2,123,833 SF / 25.76% of total office with retail
- 100k to 500k SF: 3,618,372 SF / 43.89% of total office with retail
- 500k to 1M SF: 937,000 SF / 11.37% of total office with retail
- > 1M SF: 1,564,533 SF / 18.98% of total office with retail
San Francisco Demographics
- Total Population874,961
- Male Population(51.0 %) 446,286
- Female Population(49.0 %) 428,675
- Median Age38.20
- Average Household Income$160,392
- Median Household Income$112,449
- Median Income Under 25$75,200
- Median Income 25-44$159,003
- Median Income 45-64$104,620
- Median Income Over 65$52,188
Top 50 Office Sales of the Last 2 Decades
February 01, 2021
The years between 2000 and 2020 have proven to be quite eventful for the U.S. office market. The first decade started on the tail end of the dot-com bubble, which resulted in the boom and bust of an unprecedented real estate bubble. Then, the 2010s were marked by growth and consolidation, only t...
Our expert insight series continues with Norm Miller, PhD, the Hahn Chair of Real Estate Finance at the University of San Diego. He has helped develop real estate analytic products and tools to support financial institutions, banks and investors, including valuation models, mortgage risk product...
Last year, e-cigarette giant JUUL signed a lease for 20,000 square feet of space at 1000 F Street NW, a LEED Silver-certified office space in Washington, D.C. This week, the company announced it would expand its presence in the nation’s capital, in an effort to relocate its headquarters from San...