1013 W 23rd St, Austin, TX 78705
- For Sale $2,290,900
- Property Type Multi-Family
- Property Size 4,108 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.15 Acre
- Year Built 1986
- Date Updated Nov 16, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Austin, TX
- Neighborhood West University
- Zip Code 78705
- Market Austin
- ?Student housing asset located in the heart of booming Austin downtown.
- Within walking distance of several amenities, including restaurants, grocery stores, shopping centers, and bars.
- Located just two blocks north of the University of Texas, home to over a thousand students and staff.
- Adjacent to "Historic" Neighborhood — average home price above $750,000
- Close proximity to Grove at Shoal Creek; A 76- acre mixed-use project with 1,150 residential units, 185,000 SF of office space and 140,000 SF of retail space
- Blocks to "The Drag", the iconic strip of Guadalupe St., featuring Restaurants, Bars, and Eclectic Shopping
- Less than 2+- miles to a $338 Million Arena with 15,000 Seats, Moody Center
- Close vicinity to the Ascension Seton Medical Center, St. David’s Medical Center, Dell Seton Medical Center at U.T., and Related Medical Offices.
- Less than 2+- miles to Downtown Austin, the central business district of Austin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Continental Flats?
Continental Flats totals 4,108 square feet.
When was this property built?
Continental Flats was built in 1986.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.