Expeditors International Global Headquarters
1015 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 235,000 SF
- Lot Size 0.61 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 164
- Parking Ratio 0.70/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Owner Occupied
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1997
- City Seattle, WA
- Neighborhood Seattle Central Business District
- Zip Code 98104
- Market Seattle
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in Seattle
Asking Rents in Seattle Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $41.40
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 10.70%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 2,507,003
Seattle Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $848.55
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.6B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 12
- Property Tax in 2022 $932,808
- Market Value* $105,648,000
- Assessed Value $105,648,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Expeditors International Global Headquarters?
Expeditors International Global Headquarters totals 235,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
Expeditors International Global Headquarters was built in 1997.
What is the property tax for Expeditors International Global Headquarters?
The property tax for Expeditors International Global Headquarters in 2022 was $932,808.
What is the market value for Expeditors International Global Headquarters?
The market value* for Expeditors International Global Headquarters in 2022 was $105,648,000.
*This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales.