Sunnyvale, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 1,353,581 SF
By square footage range:
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,353,581 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Class B: 1,353,581 SF / 100% of total industrial
- Total Population151,565
- Male Population(51.4 %) 77,912
- Female Population(48.6 %) 73,653
- Median Age35.60
- Average Household Income$151,042
- Median Household Income$118,314
- Median Income Under 25$62,165
- Median Income 25-44$142,134
- Median Income 45-64$118,970
- Median Income Over 65$59,878
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Sustainable Office Buildings in the US
November 26, 2019
When it comes to sustainable office buildings, there are plenty to choose from. We’ve picked 14 of the most eco-friendly commercial real estate offerings in the US. In no particular order, here they are: Tower 6 Allentown, Pennsylvania Architect: Spillman Farmer Architects With floor-to-ceiling ...
Who Grew the Most: Office Development in California Cities with Less Than 300K Residents
November 20, 2019
California means many things to many people. The Golden State is the birthplace of many of today’s tech behemoths, as well as a startup wonderland. Cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego are attracting some of the best talent not just locally or nationally, but also from all over t...