Sunnyvale, CA Commercial Inventory Breakdown
Total: 2,474,651 SF
By square footage range:
- 50k to 100k SF: 732,534 SF / 29.6% of total industrial
- 100k to 500k SF: 1,742,117 SF / 70.4% of total industrial
- Class A: 362,820 SF / 14.66% of total industrial
- Class B: 1,824,831 SF / 73.74% of total industrial
- Total Population152,323
- Male Population(51.6 %) 78,577
- Female Population(48.4 %) 73,746
- Median Age35.00
- Average Household Income$167,144
- Median Household Income$131,791
- Median Income Under 25$81,342
- Median Income 25-44$158,651
- Median Income 45-64$137,113
- Median Income Over 65$59,354
We analyzed the top 50 U.S. office deals of 2019, and the results show an increased investor appetite for trophy assets outside of New York City. In particular, it was Class A office spaces in California—particularly in the Bay Area—and Washington’s Seattle and Bellevue areas that attracted most...
The handwringing over the latest exploits, likes and dislikes of millennials has become somewhat of a national sport. Some of the observations are the result of generational rivalry rather than insights into wide-ranging trends. Still, it’s essential to recognize that—given their sheer numbers—a...
Sustainable Office Buildings in the US
November 26, 2019
When it comes to sustainable office buildings, there are plenty to choose from. We’ve picked 14 of the most eco-friendly commercial real estate offerings in the US. In no particular order, here they are: Tower 6 Allentown, Pennsylvania Architect: Spillman Farmer Architects With floor-to-ceiling ...