Severn Bank Building - Office Space Availability
200 Westgate Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401
- General Office
- 6,559 Sqft
- 50,616 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 12,840 Sqft
- 68,548 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 7,211 Sqft
- 54,280 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 22,324 Sqft
- 72,535 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 37,968 Sqft
- 74,136 Sqft
- Price $37/Sqft/Year
- City Annapolis
- Zip Code 21401
- Market Baltimore
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 82,243 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.05 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 82
- Parking Ratio 1.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 2006
- Date Updated 17 Mar, 2020
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 400||General Office||$37/Sqft/Year||6,559 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Severn Bank Building?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Severn Bank Building?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Severn Bank Building totals 6,559 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Severn Bank Building is $37/Sqft/Year per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Severn Bank Building?
Severn Bank Building totals 82,243 square feet.
When was this property built?
Severn Bank Building was built in 2006.
Annapolis DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 21401 is $123,193, from a total of 16,066 households. In terms of employment, there are 91.97 % white-collar and 8.03 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 21401.
- Total Population39,147
- Male Population(48.4 %) 18,960
- Female Population(51.6 %) 20,187
- Median Age36.70
- Average Household Income$109,450
- Median Household Income$83,948
- Median Income Under 25$45,793
- Median Income 25-44$83,652
- Median Income 45-64$103,396
- Median Income Over 65$70,426