- +7 images
Benbow Historic Inn, Golf Course, and Recreational Vehicle Campground
445 Lake Benbow Drive, Garberville, Humboldt County, CA 95542
- For Sale $19,900,000
- Property Type Other
- Property Size 46,408 SF
- Lot Size 5.5 Acre
- Year Built 1926
- Year Renovated 2018
- Date Updated Jun 15, 2022
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Garberville, Humboldt County, CA
- Neighborhood Benbow
- Zip Code 95542
- On the National Register of Historical Places
- Array of public spaces Including a lounge, restaurant, main and lower lobbies, outdoor pool, sport court, playground, and four meeting rooms
- Property includes a 9-hole PGA rated golf course
- Benbow KOA campground with 19 guest cottages, 44 employee housing units, 66 full hook up RV sites, onsite laundry, club house, sport court, playground, splash park, pool, jacuzzi and more
- 10 Founder's Rooms and 5-stop elevator, four public ADA restrooms, lower lobby check in area, new cocktail lounge, all new HVAC, two new kitchens and more were added in 2018
- One of only 27 historic hotels in California that is a member of Historic Hotels of America
- Won Best Small Historic Hotel in US and Best Historian of the Year in US at Historic Hotels of America 2018 National Convention
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Benbow Historic Inn, Golf Course, and Recreational Vehicle Campground?
Benbow Historic Inn, Golf Course, and Recreational Vehicle Campground totals 46,408 square feet.
When was this property built?
Benbow Historic Inn, Golf Course, and Recreational Vehicle Campground was built in 1926.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.