1 Edward Hart Drive
1 Edward Hart Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07305
- For Sale $7,300,000
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 32,060 SF
- Lot Size 0.67 Acre
- Year Built 1964
- Date Updated Dec 17, 2021
- Clear Height 1'4''
- Grade Level Doors 2
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- City Jersey City, NJ
- Neighborhood LSP Industrial
- Zip Code 07305
- Market New Jersey
- Block & Lot: Block 6, Lot 2304
- Gross Building Size: 32,060 SF
- Floor Layout: 1st Floor (22,160SF); 2nd Floor (6,800 SF); Mezzanine (3,100 SF)
- Stories: Two (2)
- Land Size: .67 Acres (150' x 194')
- Parking: Twenty-Three (23) cars
- Loading Docks: Two (2)
- Drive-in Doors: Three (3) - 12' x 14'
- Ceiling Heights: 16' clear
- Power: 1200 amp, 480v
- Construction: Structural steel frame. Concrete block exterior walls. Modified Bitumen roof
- Frontage: Morris Pesin Drive (194'). Edward Hart Drive (150')
- Zoned Industrial District - Liberty Harbor Redevelopment Area (Jersey City)
- Assessment: Land ($1,157,700); Improvements ($816,000) - Total (1,973,700)
- 2021 Equalization Ratio: 85.88%
- 2020 Estimated Taxes: $37,001.13 ($1.15/SF)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 1 Edward Hart Drive?
1 Edward Hart Drive totals 32,060 square feet.
When was this property built?
1 Edward Hart Drive was built in 1964.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.