3250 West Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Property Type Retail - Indoor Center
- Property Size 145,567 SF
- Lot Size 2.38 Acre
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Year Built 2001
- City Los Angeles, CA
- Neighborhood Harvard Heights
- Zip Code 90006
- Market Los Angeles
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in Los Angeles
Asking Rents in Los Angeles Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $42.41
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 12.35%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 1,087,539
Los Angeles Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $403.45
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -17.20%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.6B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 12
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $635,138
- Market Value* $54,044,916
- Assessed Value $54,044,916
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Koreatown Galleria?
Koreatown Galleria totals 145,567 square feet.
When was this property built?
Koreatown Galleria was built in 2001.
What is the property tax for Koreatown Galleria?
The property tax for Koreatown Galleria in 2021-2022 was $635,138.
What is the market value for Koreatown Galleria?
The market value* for Koreatown Galleria in 2021-2022 was $54,044,916.
*This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales.