Route 940, Blakeslee, PA 18610
- For Sale Call For Info
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 739,050 SF
- Lot Size 120 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 361
- Year Built 2022
- Date Updated Aug 04, 2022
- Clear Height 3' - 3'
- Dock High Doors 60
- Grade Level Doors 4
- Electricity Service 3000-4000 amp
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
- Walk Score ® Car-Dependent (27)
- Bike Score ® Somewhat Bikeable (35)
- City Blakeslee, PA
- Neighborhood Old Farm Estates
- Zip Code 18610
Points of Interest
Thomas Darling Preserve - Burger Road Lot
Boulder Field Parking Lot
Hawk Falls Lot
Pinchot Trail Parking
D&L Trail Lehigh Tannery Trailhead
D&L Trail North White Haven Trailhead
D&L Trail Parking
Lehigh Gorge State Park White Haven Access
Moyer's Country Kitchen
Woody's Country House
White Haven Market
Health Center at Blakeslee
Tobyhanna Township Volunteer Fire Company - Blakeslee
Lake Harmony Volunteer Fire Company
Kidder Township Police Department
Tobyhanna Township Volunteer Fire Company
Albrightsville Fire Department
- Proposed 739,050 SF Class A Warehouse
- Excellent Access to I-80 & I-476
- Utilities: Gas | Electric - adjacent | Water/Sewer: On-site
- Zoned By-Right for Warehouse/Distribution and Trucking Terminals
- Abundant Trailer Parking
- Possible LERTA Tax Abatement
- Great Development Opportunity
- Within Two Hour Drive to NY, Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Within One days’ Drive to 60% of the U.S. Population
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Route 940?
Route 940 totals 739,050 square feet.
When was this property built?
Route 940 was built in 2022.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.