- +3 images
Wrigley Marketplace - Space Availability
141 E Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Community Center
- Property Size 130,135 SF
- Year Built 2000
- Date Updated Dec 17, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|141A see moresee less|
NNN Fee: $0.85 Former Tenant: The Buffalo Spot Lease rate does not include utilities, property expenses or building services Fully Built Out as a Restaurant or Café Space
|261A see moresee less|
- City Long Beach, CA
- Neighborhood Memorial Heights
- Zip Code 90806
- Market Los Angeles
- APPROX. 2,100 SF FORMER BUFFALO SPOT
- APPROX. 1,462 SF FORMER NAIL SALON
- APPROX. 1,219 SF FORMER MEDICAL CLINIC
- HIGH VOLUME GROCERY + DRUG ANCHORED SHOPPING CENTER (ALBERTSONS/CVS)
- NWC LONG BEACH BOULEVARD + WILLOW STREET- AVERAGE DAILY TRAFFIC: APPROX. 58,475 CARS PER DAY
- MASSIVE DAYTIME POPULATION - APPROX 56,979 WORKERS WITHIN A 2- MILE RADIUS
- A+ NATIONAL CO-TENANTS, INCLUDING STARBUCKS, RAINBOW SHOPS, WELLS FARGO, T-MOBILE, RENT-A-CENTER, CARL'S JR + PAP JHON'S
- ADJACENT TO A BUSY METRO STATION
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at Wrigley Marketplace?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Wrigley Marketplace totals 2,013 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Wrigley Marketplace is $2.85/SF/MO.
What is the total square footage of Wrigley Marketplace?
Wrigley Marketplace totals 130,135 square feet.
When was this property built?
Wrigley Marketplace was built in 2000.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.