- +1 image
6300 South Watt Avenue
6300 South Watt Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95829
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 217,500 Sqft
- Lot Size 11.68 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 228
- Parking Ratio 1.05/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1991
- City Sacramento, CA
- Neighborhood Florin Fruitridge Industrial Park
- Zip Code 95829
- Market Sacramento
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in Sacramento
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in Sacramento Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $23.82
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 12.39%
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 598,300
Sacramento Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $184.86
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change -22.15%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $421.4M
- 2020 Number of Transactions 23
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $149,666
- Market Value $14,098,158
- Assessed Value $14,098,158
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 6300 South Watt Avenue?
6300 South Watt Avenue totals 217,500 square feet.
When was this property built?
6300 South Watt Avenue was built in 1991.
When was 6300 South Watt Avenue last sold?
6300 South Watt Avenue was last sold on 25 Jul, 2018.
What is the property tax for 6300 South Watt Avenue?
The property tax for 6300 South Watt Avenue in 2021-2022 was $149,666.
What is the market value for 6300 South Watt Avenue?
The market value for 6300 South Watt Avenue in 2021-2022 was $14,098,158.