- +6 images
Corona Hills Plaza - Space Availability
350 N McKinley St, Corona, CA 92879
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail - Power Center
- Property Size 489,151 Sqft
- Year Built 2007
- Date Updated Sep 14, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: 36 | 6,440 SF see moresee less|
|Name: 42 | 10,600 SF see moresee less|
|Name: 39 see moresee less|
|Name: 34 | 2,225 SF see moresee less|
|Name: 38 see moresee less|
- City Corona, CA
- Zip Code 92879
- Market Inland Empire
- Corona Hills Plaza is a power center, spanning ± 54 acres, ± 489,151 square feet, with several large parking fields
- Over 474,500 people within a 15 minute drive time
- Fantastic freeway visibility. Several spaces available visible from both the East & West bound freeway traffic
- Accessible to over 230,000 CPD at the intersection of McKinley & the 91 Freeway
- Anchored by Home Depot, Costco, 99 Ranch, with Jr Anchors of UFC, 99 Cent Only, Ross, & TJ Maxx
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at Corona Hills Plaza?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Corona Hills Plaza totals 10,660 square feet.
What is the total square footage of Corona Hills Plaza?
Corona Hills Plaza totals 489,151 square feet.
When was this property built?
Corona Hills Plaza was built in 2007.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.