High Image Office Space
6 Orchard, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- General Office
- 10,589 Sqft
- 38,039 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 792 Sqft
- 37,929 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 36,952 Sqft
- 31,856 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 2,825 Sqft
- 38,616 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 5,397 Sqft
- 46,000 Sqft
- Price $2.2/Sqft/Month
- City Lake Forest
- Neighborhood Lake Forest
- Zip Code 92630
- Market Orange County
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 27,099 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.5 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 108
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2001
- Date Updated 06 Jan, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|#200||General Office||$2.2/Sqft/Month||10,589 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at High Image Office Space?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at High Image Office Space?
Currently, the largest rentable space at High Image Office Space totals 10,589 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at High Image Office Space is $2.2/Sqft/Month$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of High Image Office Space?
High Image Office Space totals 27,099 square feet.
When was this property built?
High Image Office Space was built in 2001.
Lake Forest Demographics
- Total Population83,974
- Male Population(48.9 %) 41,063
- Female Population(51.1 %) 42,911
- Median Age39.60
- Average Household Income$134,484
- Median Household Income$109,492
- Median Income Under 25$54,286
- Median Income 25-44$116,928
- Median Income 45-64$124,726
- Median Income Over 65$69,658