Towne Centre Office Park
26000 Towne Centre Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92610
- General Office
- 1,515 Sqft
- 40,000 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 9,700 Sqft
- 117,088 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 2,195 Sqft
- 38,333 Sqft
- 6 Spaces
- 6,793 Sqft
- 29,878 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 5,298 Sqft
- 46,162 Sqft
- Price $27/Sqft/Year
- City Lake Forest
- Neighborhood Lake Forest
- Zip Code 92610
- Market Orange County
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 48,128 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.19 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 192
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 2007
- Date Updated 17 Feb, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|26070 Towne Centre Drive Suite # Not Known||General Office||$27/Sqft/Year||1,515 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Towne Centre Office Park?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at Towne Centre Office Park?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Towne Centre Office Park totals 1,515 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Towne Centre Office Park is $27/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Towne Centre Office Park?
Towne Centre Office Park totals 48,128 square feet.
When was this property built?
Towne Centre Office Park was built in 2007.
Lake Forest DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 92610 is $158,736, from a total of 5,603 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.34 % white-collar and 6.66 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 92610.
- Total Population83,974
- Male Population(48.9 %) 41,063
- Female Population(51.1 %) 42,911
- Median Age39.60
- Average Household Income$134,484
- Median Household Income$109,492
- Median Income Under 25$54,286
- Median Income 25-44$116,928
- Median Income 45-64$124,726
- Median Income Over 65$69,658