- +3 images
1756 Automation Pkwy
1756 Automation Pkwy, San Jose, CA 95131
- Property Type Office - R&D - Office
- Property Size 80,640 SF
- Lot Size 8.99 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 274
- Parking Ratio 3.40/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1998
- City San Jose, CA
- Neighborhood North Valley
- Zip Code 95131
- Market Bay Area
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in San Jose
Asking Rents in San Jose Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $49.98
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 14.46%
- 2020 Office Completions (SF) 461,660
San Jose Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF $374.97
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change 11.77%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.6B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 25
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $565,418
- Market Value* $44,384,874
- Assessed Value $44,384,874
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 1756 Automation Pkwy?
1756 Automation Pkwy totals 80,640 square feet.
When was this property built?
1756 Automation Pkwy was built in 1998.
When was 1756 Automation Pkwy last sold?
1756 Automation Pkwy was last sold on 15 Dec, 2016.
What is the property tax for 1756 Automation Pkwy?
The property tax for 1756 Automation Pkwy in 2021-2022 was $565,418.
What is the market value for 1756 Automation Pkwy?
The market value* for 1756 Automation Pkwy in 2021-2022 was $44,384,874.
*This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales.