2240 Ringwood Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131
- Property Type Industrial - Warehouse/Distribution
- Property Size 82,500 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.6 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1984
- City San Jose, CA
- Neighborhood North Valley
- Zip Code 95131
- Market Bay Area
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in San Jose
Asking Rents in San Jose Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $49.98
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 14.46%
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 461,660
San Jose Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $374.97
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change 11.77%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $1.6B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 25
- Property Tax in 2021-2022 $137,437
- Market Value $11,037,374
- Assessed Value $11,037,374
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of Ringwood V?
Ringwood V totals 82,500 square feet.
When was this property built?
Ringwood V was built in 1984.
When was Ringwood V last sold?
Ringwood V was last sold on 20 Oct, 2017.
What is the property tax for Ringwood V?
The property tax for Ringwood V in 2021-2022 was $137,437.
What is the market value for Ringwood V?
The market value for Ringwood V in 2021-2022 was $11,037,374.