- +4 images
MetroPlace Shopping Center - Space Availability
1935 E. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- For Lease $30/Sqft/Year
- Property Type Retail - Street Retail
- Property Size 8,104 Sqft
- Date Updated Sep 17, 2021
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: E see moresee less|
- City Santa Ana, CA
- Neighborhood Portola Park - Meredith Parkwood
- Zip Code 92705
- Market Orange County
- Pad to high performing, Hobby Lobby anchored center
- Convenient, central Orange County location near the 5and 55 freeways
- Area tenants include Albertsons, Raising Cane's, Baja Fresh, Bank of America, Burger King, CVS, Denny’s, El Torito, Farmer Boys, Food 4 Less, PetSmart, Rite Aid, Staples, Taco Bell, Target, Walgreens, Wells Fargo and Wendy’s, Panda Express, Bruegger's Bagels, Starbucks
- Great visibility on one of Santa Ana’s primary retail thoroughfares
- 35,000 vehicles passing property daily and 65,000 passing at the signalized intersection of Tustin Ave and 17th St
- Daytime workforce population of approximately 90,000 people within a 2-mile radius
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the largest space available at MetroPlace Shopping Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at MetroPlace Shopping Center totals 1,283 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at MetroPlace Shopping Center is $30/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of MetroPlace Shopping Center?
MetroPlace Shopping Center totals 8,104 square feet.
Looking for more in-depth information on this property?
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.