2789 25th Street
2789 25th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Property Type Industrial - Flex - Industrial
- Property Size 62,760 Sqft
- Lot Size 0.7 Acre
- Property Tenancy Single Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1923
- City San Francisco, CA
- Neighborhood Inner Mission
- Zip Code 94110
- Market San Francisco
|370 17th Street #5500||MERRILL, (303) 446-5500||23,824 SF||$23/SF/YR||Modified
|370 17th Street
|Morrison & Foerster,
This is a preview. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on CommercialEdge
Do you represent this property? Claim it!
List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing.
Average Actual Rents in San Francisco
Average rents use actual signed leases, aggregated for your specific search area and asset type with Yardi Market Insight. Be confident your price is competitive, with CommercialEdge.
Asking Rents in San Francisco Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent $87.18
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate 8.07%
- 2020 Office Completions (Sqft) 469,769
San Francisco Office Sales Trends
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per Sqft $976.94
- Y-o-Y Avg. PpSF Change 7.42%
- 2020 Office Sales Volume $2.2B
- 2020 Number of Transactions 12
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on CommercialEdge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total square footage of 2789 25th Street?
2789 25th Street totals 62,760 square feet.
When was this property built?
2789 25th Street was built in 1923.
When was 2789 25th Street last sold?
2789 25th Street was last sold on 01 Oct, 1997.