6612 Koll Center Pkwy
6612 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- 2,841 Sqft
- 20,700 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 6,537 Sqft
- 18,000 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 1,867 Sqft
- 13,416 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 1,561 Sqft
- 23,028 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 552 Sqft
- 147,275 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Pleasanton
- Neighborhood Downtown Pleasanton
- Zip Code 94566
- Market Bay Area
- Property Type Office
- Property Size 22,660 Sqft
- Lot Size 1.68
- Year Built 2003
- Date Updated 18 Mar, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 220||General Office||Contact for pricing||2,841 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at 6612 Koll Center Pkwy?
There is currently 1 office space in this building.
What is the largest space available at 6612 Koll Center Pkwy?
Currently, the largest rentable space at 6612 Koll Center Pkwy totals 2,841 square feet.
What is the total square footage of 6612 Koll Center Pkwy?
6612 Koll Center Pkwy totals 22,660 square feet.
When was this property built?
6612 Koll Center Pkwy was built in 2003.
Downtown Pleasanton DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 94566 is $202,308, from a total of 16,475 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.33 % white-collar and 6.67 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 94566.
- Total Population45,893
- Male Population(49.3 %) 22,632
- Female Population(50.7 %) 23,261
- Median Age44.20
- Average Household Income$202,308
- Median Household Income$161,204
- Median Income Under 25$43,000
- Median Income 25-44$169,780
- Median Income 45-64$198,353
- Median Income Over 65$71,577