5776 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Medical Office
- 4,552 Sqft
- 64,760 Sqft
- 1 Space
- 10,790 Sqft
- 59,054 Sqft
- 7 Spaces
- 35,233 Sqft
- 124,940 Sqft
- 5 Spaces
- 13,119 Sqft
- 95,000 Sqft
- 4 Spaces
- 25,994 Sqft
- 49,580 Sqft
- Price Contact for pricing
- City Pleasanton
- Neighborhood Stoneridge
- Zip Code 94588
- Market Bay Area
- Property Type Office - Medical Office
- Property Size 74,000 Sqft
- Lot Size 3.55 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 296
- Parking Ratio 4.00/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class B
- Year Built 1982
- Date Updated 08 Sep, 2020
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 125||General Office||Contact for pricing||480 Sqft|
|Suite 180||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,402 Sqft|
|Suite 360||General Office||Contact for pricing||1,932 Sqft|
|Suite 165||General Office||Contact for pricing||738 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at The Atrium?
There are currently 4 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at The Atrium?
Currently, the largest rentable space at The Atrium totals 1,932 square feet.
What is the total square footage of The Atrium?
The Atrium totals 74,000 square feet.
When was this property built?
The Atrium was built in 1982.
Stoneridge DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 94588 is $170,005, from a total of 12,551 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.66 % white-collar and 6.34 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 94588.
- Total Population36,316
- Male Population(47.8 %) 17,344
- Female Population(52.2 %) 18,972
- Median Age40.20
- Average Household Income$170,005
- Median Household Income$143,903
- Median Income Under 25$106,316
- Median Income 25-44$154,195
- Median Income 45-64$174,414
- Median Income Over 65$77,241