4637 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- General Office
- 14,212 Sqft
- 150,000 Sqft
- 14 Spaces
- 32,569 Sqft
- 49,000 Sqft
- 2 Spaces
- 32,219 Sqft
- 84,320 Sqft
- 3 Spaces
- 16,500 Sqft
- 64,485 Sqft
- 6 Spaces
- 12,035 Sqft
- 72,080 Sqft
- 58,100 Sqft
- 74,707 Sqft
- 67,680 Sqft
- Price $34.2/Sqft/Year
- City Pleasanton
- Neighborhood Hacienda Business Park
- Zip Code 94588
- Market Bay Area
- Property Type Office - General Office
- Property Size 74,594 Sqft
- Lot Size 4.03 Acre
- Parking Spaces Avail. 294
- Parking Ratio 3.95/ 1,000 SF
- Property Tenancy Multi-Tenant
- Building Class A
- Year Built 1984
- Date Updated 14 Jan, 2021
Looking for more in-depth information on this property? Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Unlock data on CommercialEdge.com.
|Suite Name||Space Type||Lease Rate||Space Available|
|Suite 210||General Office||$34.2/Sqft/Year||3,617 Sqft|
|Suite 108||General Office||$34.2/Sqft/Year||1,936 Sqft|
|#350||General Office||$34.2/Sqft/Year||8,659 Sqft|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many office spaces are available at Chabot Center?
There are currently 3 office spaces in this building.
What is the largest space available at Chabot Center?
Currently, the largest rentable space at Chabot Center totals 8,659 square feet.
What is the lease rate of the largest space available?
The monthly lease rate for the largest space available at Chabot Center is $34.2/Sqft/Year$ per square foot.
What is the total square footage of Chabot Center?
Chabot Center totals 74,594 square feet.
When was this property built?
Chabot Center was built in 1984.
Hacienda Business Park DemographicsThe average household income in zip code 94588 is $182,832, from a total of 13,032 households. In terms of employment, there are 93.26 % white-collar and 6.74 % blue-collar jobs in zip code 94588.
- Total Population37,253
- Male Population(47.8 %) 17,797
- Female Population(52.2 %) 19,456
- Median Age40.70
- Average Household Income$182,832
- Median Household Income$153,429
- Median Income Under 25$108,594
- Median Income 25-44$161,109
- Median Income 45-64$185,977
- Median Income Over 65$87,955